Data science in R, phython , SAS and spark
- 126 (Register)
Data Science is multidisciplinary; it often involves a combination of statistics, mathematics, programming and machine learning techniques to solve most analytically complex business problems.
It is a rapidly emerging field and there is a growing significant demand for data scientists across the globe
This program is designed for professionals who want to address real-world business problems which have been coupled with complex structured and unstructured data with a focus on the importance of asking more and more meaningful business questions while effectively communicating observations.
This course will include topics such as R, Python, SAS, Spark , and Hadoop ecosystem components such as Sqoop, Pig, Hive. This course is packed with real-life projects, case studies, and includes IBM Blue mix cloud for practice
If you are a newbie to managing a WordPress website, then congratulations! You are here at the right track with us because we are going to introduce you one of the most basic knowledge when owning a WordPress page: how to find your site the best WordPress Hosting service. This process is often overlooked by most of the website owners. But it can be considered the most important key point to bring your site to stand out of the crowd. A great hosting service could help you to improve SEO and increase sales as well.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Course CurriculumTotal learning: 11 lessons Time: 10 week
Data science in R, python , SAS and spark Training session 7 lessons
Descriptive Statistics 3 lessons
Working with Python 3 lessons